This site uses affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you use our links and make a purchase without incurring additional fee yourself. Many thanks for supporting this website. Please see our disclosure page for more details.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Looking for a place to impress your special someone? Here’s a list of restaurants in Calgary that will for sure score high on the romance scales, and most importantly, guarantee an amazing meal:
- Parc Cafe and Brasserie (818 16 Ave SW): Don’t have that extra money to fly all the way to Paris for this special occasion? How about bringing Paris to you? Set near the Tomkins Park on 16th Ave, this restaurant serves up classic French cuisine in a upscale setting with enough sophistication that it will seriously impress your date. Read review here.
- Rouge (1240 8 Ave SE): For a truly indulgent Valentine’s Day meal, head to Rouge which happens to be one of the best restaurants in the world. Dine on the chef-tasting menu, which features 6 exceptional dishes ($115 pp) along with expertly paired wine ($60 or $100pp). The meals are pricey, but you know your better half deserves the best! Read review here.
- Casbah (720 11 Ave SW): Moroccan Restaurant Casbah is the perfect place for a romantic evening with an exotic flair. The dim lighting and exquisite decor of this spot simply make it swoon worthy. Three or five-course prix fixe for $35, $48, or $60 a person. Read review here.
- Pigeonhole (304 17th Avenue SW): Listed as one of Canada’s Best New Restaurants in 2015, Pigeonhole is so popular that reservations are often difficult to get. The innovative menu and low-key atmosphere are the ultimate combination for a Valentine’s date night. Read review here.
- Anju (344 – 17 Avenue SW): Spice up your date night with the amazing Korean spiced food and a little bit of soju! Your date is sure to enjoy Anju’s new spin on Korean cuisine in a casual, upbeat atmosphere. Read review here.
- Vero Bistro (209 10th St NW): Vero is a hidden gem in the charming little neighborhood of Kensington, serving Italian and French cuisine in a variety of inventive ways. For the Valentine’s weekend, the restaurant will claim love with a 3-course brunch and a 6-course Valentine’s dinner special! Read review here.
Here’s to food and love ?❤️ Happy Valentine’s, my dear! If you’d rather express your love and appreciation to your significant other through cooking, here’s some recipes inspirations. Happy Friday!