At For Two, Please, we are committed to showing young travelers like you how to eat like a local, travel like a pro. Resources can be found on blog posts on this website, through our newsletters (sign up right here), and on our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest – take your pick!).
Here are some bucket list ideas for couples to get you started:
- How to Plan an Action-Packed Costa Rica Adventure Vacation
- Canada’s Best Road Trips: Banff, Jasper, Nova Scotia, Prince Rupert
- Romantic Getaways for Couples: 10 Trips to Take in BC
- Forget Paris, Plan a Foodie Honeymoon in Tokyo or Quebec City Instead!
If you’re seeking your next big thrill, check out our bucket list of crazy adrenaline activities around the world!
Take your taste buds on a tour with these mouth-watering culinary experiences! Some of our favourite foodie destinations include Nova Scotia (Canada), Portland (Maine), Lafeyette (Louisiana), Tokyo (Japan), and Lyon (France)!
Discover the world’s finest hotels to elevate your travel beyond the ordinary.
Why should you follow us? The following articles will clear your doubt and show you why we’re the authority in the couples travel niche!
- Forbes | Foodcations: How To Plan A Delicious Trip
- Cision | 10 Canadian Travel Blogs Worth Exploring
- Misadventures with Andi | Traveler Tuesday Interview
- The Travelling Housesitters | The Most Inspiring Instagram Couples You Need to Follow in 2019
- Two Restless Homebodies | This Seat’s Taken interview series: Cat & Kev of For Two, Please